About the Company
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying,
integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through
partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT
infrastructure and services for leading business across Europe
for 40 years.
- To make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business;
- To deliver quality IT solutions and services that change the way businesses do business;
- To deliver long-term profit to invest back into the business;
- To nurture a winning network of partners to create enduring value to our customers.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment where everybody feels valued and respected.
- We are proud of our diverse employee base and the equal opportunities given to each of our people.
About the Job
- The best person for this job will immerse themselves in the culture of SCC.
- We need you to apply your experience of marketing management to the IT services market and the development of marketable Cloud Delivered Managed Services propositions.
- The job requires strong communication between marketing, sales & services colleagues, and senior board management.
- You are highly focused on the detail, have expertise in translating technical capabilities into compelling messaging, and plan & deliver integrated marketing campaigns that create leads, build pipeline, and mature existing opportunities.
- You will also launch new services and develop internal sales knowledge, being comfortable working cross-functionally.
- You are passionate about Marketing & IT & enjoy a fast-paced culture.
- You’ve a degree and/or 5+ years marketing experience in B2B IT
- You’re comfortable with coordinating and influencing resources across the company, and you’re assertive when it comes to deadlines
- You’ve demonstrable experience and proficiency with producing go-to-market plans, messaging and positioning of IT solutions
- You’ve the ability to communicate with and influence myriad stakeholders – from customers to technical architects to senior management and salespeople
- You are tech-savvy and inspired by technology.
In return for the above we are offering a permanent full time role based out of our Headquarters in the Tyseley area of Birmingham, a competetive salary along with company benefits as well as a company car or Car Allowance.
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.