We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – the leading IT services organisation in Europe .
We now have a real career opportunity for a talented Management Accountant to join our organisation to produce and present timely and accurate financial management information with respect to the Supply Services within SCC and also our Payroll and HR company – SCS and to support operational management with financial analysis to aid in decision making .
Overall Job Purpose:
- Prepare month end accounts and fulfil key month end activities for specific business entities.
- Work with, and supporting, operational managers where necessary.
- Manage balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working with the operational teams as well as the wider analytical team to continually improve processes, systems and reporting.
- Working with our reporting tools to review and develop the monthly management information.
- Support F, P and A Accountants with key information to support business planning.
Main – SCS
- Prepare and maintain all accounting information from posting to month end reporting.
- Preparation and walkthrough of monthly report with SCS MD.
- Submission of key month end information to group company.
- Analysis of key processes and support.
- Annual statutory accounts and tax pack completion.
- Budget and forecast submissions to group company.
- Engage in implementation of new systems and utilise to fulfil processes where necessary.
- Review business processes & best practice, implement change where appropriate.
- Support statutory audit as required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified/Part-Qualified Management Accountant.
- The ability to communicate and liaise with operational teams and resolve issues.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, ability to analyse large data sets.
- Business Objects experience preferable but not essential.
- Demonstrated history of delivering to tight deadlines.
Then apply now !