Overall Job Purpose:
The Lead ServiceNow integration architect will perform a pivotal role in a 2 year business transformation program of works to implement Microsoft D365 FinOps and Azure platforms to work in sympathy and harmony with our ServiceNow cloud platforms. The specialisation is the lead in design for the application integration landscape to support the business in the program.
As an integration architect the role will involve working closely with the SCC business and the program team to ensure the technical designs for the complex and numerous application integrations between the ServiceNow cloud platform and the business supporting applications facilitates the business operations and requirements.
- Design integration solutions for all ServiceNow integration requirements, including;
- ServiceNow to ServiceNow integrations
- ServiceNow to Microsoft Azure and D365 platforms
- ServiceNow to customer ITSM applications
- ServiceNow to multiple monitoring platforms and applications
- ServiceNow bespoke integrations
- Document the designs to the highest standards for the ongoing delivery and development
- Lead the design strategy for ServiceNow integrations to meet current and future business operational requirements
- Educate and implement the best practice integration solutions using expert knowledge and experience of cloud platform complex integrations.
This role requires an exceptional level of ServiceNow integration solutions experience. The ideal candidate will be able to evidence experience in some of SCC’s key skills areas for this role;
ServiceNow integration solutions
Expert knowledge of the ServiceNow integration hub
Experience in multiple integrations solutions that evidence different integration methods with ServiceNow
In addition to;
- Unrivalled passion for everything ServiceNow focused
- Expertise in ServiceNOw platforms and Applications
- Full understanding of ServiceNow integration hub capabilities and configuration
- Full life cycle experience on a ServiceNow project
- ServiceNow certifications