SCC – the leading IT services organisation in Europe is now looking for a talented Knowledge Manager to help manage, maintain and promote the relevant Knowledge base so that it is accurate, fit for purpose and ensure the knowledge is being used and shared to the right people in the right way.
- Main Duties of Job:
- Help to manage and maintain Knowledge base;
- To identify/deliver training needs on Knowledge base and Knowledge process;
- Help to improve organisation information and the way it is used and shared throughout the Lifecycle of an event;
- Awareness of strategic benefits of Knowledge Management;
- To monitor and promote usage and sharing of Knowledge and the Knowledge Strategy;
- Awareness and Understanding of the underlying principles, processes, enabling tools and technologies;
- Aware of the critical success factors, organisational and individual;
- Responsible for identifying knowledge gaps and gathering of new and existing knowledge within the Operations environment;
- Responsible for reviewing of Knowledge Articles to ensure compliance of Knowledge Process;
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working with collaborative knowledge toolsets.
- Experience in Knowledge Management arena.
- Awareness of what Knowledge Management entails and their benefits within an organisation.
- Analytical skills, team-player, manages time and workload effectively.
- Confident, persuasive and enthusiastic about Knowledge.
- Knowledge of standards and quality initiatives and being able to follow them.
- Capacity to quickly learn new things and being able to apply theory into practice.
- Strong communication skills at all levels of Management and staff.
- 2+ years working in a Service Desk/Technical environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- To be professional and presentable at all times.
- Awareness of ITIL as a best practice
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Service Now Experience
- SharePoint Experience
- ITIL Service Management Foundation v3.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.