Job: Junior Managed Print Engineer
To attend customer sites to provide support on a range of Print based products, within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). To Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support services to a wide range of customers.
• To repair diagnose and replace, Printers, and associated peripherals. Complete part use data in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
• Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers on both print and non-print related products
• Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements.
• Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
• Use a good general knowledge of print to apply skills and knowledge to a range of print products without specific model training.
• Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
• Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
• Must be professional and presentable at all times.
• Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
• Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
• Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of latest IT and Print products
• Repair non print products under direction of line management when required
• Be Familiar with customer policies and processes where applicable
• To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role.
• To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
• Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• Company assets to be maintained