Key Roles and Responsibilities
Provide a professional repair to various computers and peripherals within the National Repair Centre, whilst adhering to the requirements of the Quality Management System
Adopt and adhere to SCC Core Values
Secondary Role and Skills
• Must be presentable and professional at all times
• Must be capable of working on his/her own initiative
• Adhere, at all times, company policies and procedures
• To maintain work areas as befits the professionalism of the Department
• To adapt to new technologies
• To adapt to new equipment under the supervision of a more senior engineer
• support other departments.
• To attend any training courses, as required to fulfil our contractual obligations, and be prepared to convey any knowledge acquired, if and when called upon.
• A willingness to undergo any cross-training deemed necessary and beneficial to the National Repair Centre
• The flexibility to work in any of the departments of the National Repair Centre if called upon to do so
• To be prepared to work a reasonable amount of overtime if and when required
• HNC and / or City & Guilds parts 2, 3 or higher in Electronics servicing, Electrical Engineering or equivalent, desirable