SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services provider in Europe .
We are continuing to expand creating a career opportunity for a talented individual to join our systems engineering team and undertake installations, moves and changes of a wide range of computer equipment following a customer generated guidelines .
This activity will include un-packing IT equipment and installing in specific locations and configuring units to a pre-defined standard following detailed instructions.
Installation of both hardware and software products.
Undertake engineering project work as directed by the business including but not limited to software installations, hardware installations, decommissioning, and auditing.
• To complete all work assigned in a timely professional manner
• To have the ability to complete the work set with the highest standard possible
• To be flexible and pragmatic in their approach to the work assigned
• To work with and communicate to managers both SCC and customer
• To be able to work as part of a team or as an individual on a customer site. .
• Must be capable of working on own initiative
• Must be technically competent and possess the ability to relate and communicate Forming / developing good relationships with customers
• Representing SCC in a professional and positive manner at all times
• Able to stay away from home occasionally
• Maintain a sound technical knowledge of latest hardware and software products
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• IT engineering background and experience
• Good problem solving skills
• Customer facing skills
• Good technical knowledge
• Ability to develop skills/learn on the job
• Be able to do shifts and out of hours work and have a flexible approach
• Required to have passed the A+ qualification in hardware and software
• SC Cleared / ability to gain SC clearance
• Full driving licence
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.