Specialist Computer Centres – SCC is Europe’s largest independently owned IT services group.
We deliver innovative, business critical and cost reducing IT solutions to both private and public sector organisations.
In order to continue to meet and exceed our customerds’ expectations we now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual to join us at our European Headquarters in Birmingham as a Service Assurance Cordinator .
Reporting to the Service Assurance Manager within Service Assurance team, ensuring assessment and governance of the Service Centre processes and procedures, through effective quality checks and reporting. Focus on Customer Satisfaction and achievement of service level agreements .
Main Duties of Job:
• Support the Incident Management process to ensure normal service is restored as quickly as possible with minimum disruption.
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly quality and assurance checks on Service Desk(s), ensuring the correct process and procedures are being followed.
• Liaise with Team Leaders (in both UK and Romania) as part of the virtualised Service Desk and provide Management Information to them, to assist them to drive the quality and performance of their team(s).
• Monitor customer event based survey results, liaising with the customer and coordinating any corrective actions.
• perform call monitoring assessment’s
• Trending on quality issues
• Contribute to service improvement plans, owning and delivering against actions.
• Quality of service for new customer transitions
• Assist in Service Centre project related activity
• Support Service Assurance Manager with toolset / process changes and associated testing.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Quality Assurance skills to assess quality and completeness of deliverables would be highly advantageous
• Proactive, diligent, self-motivated, a strong team player capable of working unsupervised and meeting requirements on their own.
• Broad knowledge of Service Desk(s) processes and procedures.
• ITIL Awareness
• A driven, quality focussed nature and possesses a “can-do” attitude with a goal-orientated approach.
• Demonstrates a responsible, disciplined and analytical approach even when under pressure.
• Be able to challenge the current way of operating with service improvement in mind
• Good people and communication skills.
• Service Now Knowledge and advantage