We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s leading independent IT Services organisation. We provide an ever growing range of IT services to many of the UK’s leading commercial companies and public sector organisations. Acting as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to our customers we collaboratively devise and delivery innovative solutions which enable them to concentrate on their core business.
2019 is going to be another exciting year as we constantly strive for further expansion and as a result we are looking for a dynamic, proactive Manager to provide inspiring leadership and direction to a team of Sales professionals within the Thames Valley region.
The role will require a resilient self-starter, comfortable with achieving challenging deadlines and targets through the effective support and motivation of their team. The successful candidate will play an integral part in SCC achieving our ambitious growth targets
- Ownership of all sales activity and the strategic plan to achieve targets
- Building and managing a winning team of new business and account sales professionals
- Use your leadership and management skills to ensure that the team builds a strong sales pipeline along with closely monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Leading from the front in developing close relationships with our customers
- Maximize sales opportunities with new and existing customers and assist in the sales process where required.
- Promote healthy competition with other SCC Sales regions
- Accountability for the creation and ongoing management of a pipeline of opportunity.
- Develop relationships with the wider SCC management team, ensuring that the sales team are familiar with all of SCC’s service offerings.
- Build and nurture relationships with leading industry vendors
- Consistent target achievement, even under tough circumstances
- Carry out regular performance reviews and ensure all team members are performing to expectation.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ambitious, dynamic Sales Leader, with a can-do, mentality
- Inspirational leader with an aptitude for coaching and managing sales and account managers within the IT Service sector
- Willingness to lead from the front.
- Ability to empower the team, promoting proactivity and autonomy
- Proven experience in selling IT outsourcing services, cloud services and a wide range of consulting services, i.e. infrastructure, communications and security.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels up to C-level execs, advising and influencing decision making processes.
- Passionate about latest technology trends and how these can benefit SCC customers
- Experience of working within the Thames Valley region
At SCC, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with the new Data protection legislation (GDPR) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
Please note that the email will require a response from you in order to allow SCC to process your data In line with the above.