SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT Services organisation in the UK .
We now have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to build a career in the IT industry .
If you have a keen interest in IT , a full and clean driving license and excellent communication and interpersonal skills then we want to hear from you !
The role :
To assist with the deliver and collection of IT equipment and to support the Distributed and System engineering teams in the various activities which reside within these areas of the business. This will include, but not limited to basic hardware repair , delivery of computer equipment to customers and picking up of broken computers to bring back to the repair centre ..
Main Duties of the Job:
• Delivery of computer equipment to SCC customers and suppliers
• Collection of equipment from customers which will include completing collection paperwork accurately
• Undertake various forms of project work in line with customer requirements such as computer hardware installations and decommissioning
• Swap / install IT equipment, including Electronic Point of Sale systems .
• To complete all work assigned in a timely professional manner
• To have the ability to complete the work set with the highest standard possible .
We are looking for :
A person who is flexible and happy to be driving in and around the London area.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
Must be professional and presentable at all times.
Must have full UK driving Licence.
Full training will be provided .
Then click the response button now !