We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres , Europe’s leading IT Services Provider . We support and maintain the IT systems of many of the largest commercial and public sector organisations in the UK .
We now have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated IT Support Engineer to be based in London.
The successful candidate will be attending our customers’ sites to provide maintenance and warranty support of IT hardware and software products within our contracted service level agreements .
You will be an experienced IT Field Support Engineer with Hardware Break Fix and Software / Operating System – Desk Side Support experience with a full clean driving licence.
• Repair and maintain hardware – Servers, PC’s, Laptops, Printers, associated peripherals and retail point of sale equipment
incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
• Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete moves and changes to customers specifications.
• Check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required fix time .
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day.
• Complete part movements in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Desktop pc , peripherals break /fix repair experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
Full Clean UK Driving License