We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – the largest and most successful privately owned IT solutions company in the UK .We supply PC products and services to blue chip clients nationwide. Our success is firmly built upon a reputation for quality customer service and commitment to exceed customer expectations.
The role will involve working Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday , Friday and Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm .
We now have an exciting opportunity fora talented individual to repair and maintain a wide range of computer equipment within our customer base in the Warrington /North West region .
You will be an experienced IT Engineer with experience gained in the repair and fixing of IT hardware equipment .
* Repair and maintain hardware – desktop computers , Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals .
* Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer procedures and specifications.
* Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification.
* Complete moves and changes to customers specifications.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* IT repair /maintenance experience
* General hardware knowledge
* Experience of networked systems , service desk and problem solving .
* Proficient in Microsoft Windows/Office related products .
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
* Software knowledge
* Full Clean UK Driving License
* Security clearance or the ability to gain security clearance
Any industry accreditation’s would be advantageous , but not essential .
We offer an attractive starting salary and company vehicle and other large company benefits .