We are SCC , the leading IT Reseller organisation in the UK.
We are expanding and creating a new internal sales team to develop and nurture on going relationships with a range commercial customers in the …….. region.
To maintain, develop and increase ongoing revenues and margin contribution from named accounts or a specified sector/territory through pro-active sales of the full range of SCC products & services.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Increasing the scope of products and services being taken by the named SCC customers on a month by month basis – Client Technology, Enterprise Technology, Networking and Security, Flexible Resource, Managed Print, Refurbishment and Disposal, Supply Chain Services, Software, Professional Services, Engineering/Installation Services, Maintenance and Break fix Services and product supply.
• Selling wrap around services pertinent to the hardware that has been sold
• To develop loyal customers – customers that repeatedly buy and see a value in SCC
• To ensure that Turnover and spend levels do not fall below specified thresholds within the named accounts.
• To ultimately take the traded accounts into the key accounts category
• Proactive account management and quality of service to ensure retention of accounts.
• Ownership of end-to-end process around delivery of products & services.
• Introduction of the SCC ‘Sales Specialist’ into the named customers and the close management of all internal functions relevant to the opportunities generated.
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge around the products and services offered by SCC.
• Increasing Technical awareness of SCC portfolio of Technology and Services
• Management of the vendor bids and rebates relevant to the account
• Build and Develop the customer relationship relevant to the products and services within the account
• Planned call out campaigns to execute on planned accounts plans
• To develop and maintain a working relationship with the relevant Vendor/Manufacturer Account Managers pertinent to the account.•
• Ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction through professional engagement at all times and at all levels within the customer.
• Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the general I.T. marketplace and the specific marketplace within which the named customer operates.
• Providing consistent weekly forecasts and Pipeline documents
• Maintaining a working knowledge of all SCC internal systems.
• Maintaining up-to-date records of all activities and pipeline with regard to the named customers including (but not limited to) completion of customer records on MySCC sales tool.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
The Account Development Exec should have a keen interest in IT and business and looking for a career in sales within the I.T. industry.
Capable of acting on own initiative and taking responsibility for actions.
Good administration skills and attention to detail.
Working well as part of a team with good interpersonal skills
A professional demeanour and commitment to customer satisfaction is also desirable.
If you have internal business to business sales experience and looking for a career opportunity to develop your experience and move into a field sales role in the future then we want to hear from you !
We offer an attractive base salary , commission and other large company benefits .
Then click the response button now ?
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.