We have a really exciting opening for an Internal Communications Manager. Working within the marketing team, you will be involved in all aspects of internal stakeholder engagement, working closely with all teams across the business. You will be able to translate business requirements into exciting content for all staff, using a range of methods to continually improve internal communications and engagement. Additionally, you will also manage the writing, production and submissions of IT awards entries and CSR initiatives.
Key to your role will be the management of our intranet and publication of key messages in order to deliver a structured internal communications plan.
- Manage all content published on our intranet built on the Unily platform, including news, features and awards
- Build and manage pages and areas within the intranet to satisfy business requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify, produce and publish/share news and run internal campaigns, e.g. CSR, HR communications, wellbeing, internal social initiatives
- Source, write and send out regular e-newsletters
- Assist with managing and delivering CSR activity
- Compile and manage IT awards entries on a regular basis
- Support external comms and PR when required, e.g. website and social media updates
This exciting opportunity will suit an enthusiastic individual, who enjoys the challenge of a varied role. You will have the ability to provide both proactive and responsive comms, as well as planning and delivering various projects. You will need to be self-sufficient and manager your own workload.
To be successful you will have
You will be an excellent communicator and writer. You will be able to manage and produce communications to tight deadlines, key competencies must include:
- Experience in an internal communications management role (minimum 5 years)
- Experience of a range of internal communications channels and technically adept
- An engaging writing style using clear and concise English
- Be able to manage your own workload and hit deadlines
- Basic knowledge of CMS
- A full driving licence as occasional travel to our other offices will be required
- Experience with using Unily CMS platform (desirable but not essential)
SCC simplifies the complex for global businesses, as one of Europe’s largest independent IT groups.
Operating out of 45+ locations in the UK, France, Romania, Spain and Vietnam, SCC delivers limitless IT solutions in partnership with the world’s best technology vendors.
We provide multi-award-winning distributed cloud services, networks and communications, workplace productivity, business process outsourcing, security and innovation solutions to customers in a broad range of public and private industry sectors.
We’re trusted to discover, design, supply, migrate, manage and optimise IT that supports European economies through enduring partnership, driven by curiosity and inspired by innovation.
- 45-year heritage, privately-owned
- £2.3bn continuing revenues
- Strategic vendor to 50+ global technology vendors
- Multi-award-winning Managed Services
- 7,000+ employees
- 45+ offices in the UK, France, Romania, Spain and Vietnam
- Long-term partner to leading brands in the financial, logistics, utilities, communications, manufacturing, services and retail sectors.