SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Internal Account Manager based in Bracknell.
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide efficient and effective support to the Sales Team and the Customer base. Assisting the Account Manager in pro-actively managing the customer requirements, ensuring that all opportunities to increase the business revenues and new lines of business from the customers are achieved.
Working as part of a structured team, you will need to be dedicated to providing a professional approach at all times. Measurement of your performance will be identified by your ability to respond to customer requests and ensure that all agreed service levels are met on a monthly basis.
Main Duties of the Job:
- To understand the Sector and Customer base that you look after. To be aware of all planned projects within the customer base and any specific customer requirements or contracted service levels.
- To ensure all orders, tasks, quotes and other requests are responded to within a timely manner.
- Track progress in relation to quotes, orders, RANs and credits, aged debt, stock holdings.
- Follow SCC best practice to ensure the highest level of service is provided to our Customers, both internal and external.
- Ownership and resolution of customer challenges and concerns
- To ensure that all internal procedures are kept updated and comply with the required standards.
- To liaise with all relevant SCC functions including but not limited to Credit Control, Warehouse, Operations, and Enterprise.
- Mange all customer project and bonded requirements
- Building and maintaining Supplier relationships.
- Preparation of quotations, including the technical specification and obtaining the best pricing available. To pro-actively sell additional products and services.
- Chasing outstanding quotations with the customers to convert into business.
- Ensuring that we are achieving and exceeding the required ‘service level’ and therefore the customer expectations.
- Management of customer standard products, road mapping for products going ‘end of life’ and management of transition.
- Sourcing / re-specifying of products in constraint.
- Management of customer images/product transition.
- Owning of the allocated Customers aged debt and pro-actively trying to resolve the queries. Maintaining regular contact with the Customer to discuss the aged debt within the account; escalation of issues to the Account Manager.
- Assistance with forecasting.
- Assisting in the management of ‘Inventory Stock’.
- Vetting of all complex orders including where necessary discussion with the relevant Departments/Suppliers.
- Updating of the My SCC system as required/directed.
- Distribution of new product releasing to agreed customer contacts.
- Achieving and exceeding set targets.
- Maintain product knowledge to an acceptable level and ensure that you are aware of any new releases/ updates.
- Ensure that your knowledge of SCC’s products, enterprise & and relevant service offerings are up-to-date and that these are introduced to conversations with our Customers regularly in line with their requirements.
- Creation of customers’ accounts on Lifecycle and maintenance of these accounts.
- To carry out other ad hoc duties as required in the best interests of SCC and the customer.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and Customers.
- A willingness to work long hours, often in challenging situations to meet deadlines
- A professional manner
- The ability to work to targets
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.