We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – the largest and most successful privately owned IT Solutions Company in the UK .We supply PC products and services to blue chip clients nationwide. Our success is firmly built upon a reputation for quality customer service and commitment to exceed customer expectations.
The role will involve working Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm based out of our Warrington Office supporting various SCC Customer sites:
The Ideal will have previous employment experience within an IT role and be able to:
- Experience in the Installation & configuration of desktops and laptops including user data migration, network printing, network drives
- Assisting with the initial build and configuration of new or existing laptops and desktops
- Floor walking activities to support Deployment activities
- Provide the customer with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must have the ability to work on their own and within a team
- Willingness to be able to stop away when required
- Clean Driving License is essential
- The ability to Gain Security Clearance
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.