SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for an Finance Analyst to join our busy finance team in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose:
To accurately report on SCC UK and the Business units that reflect the service lines of the business and provide management reporting to the Management accounting team
- Support the production of monthly board reports
- Develop reporting to support individual business unit query resolution
- Business unit and sales channel reporting reflecting P&L performance across the business, revenue and cost analysis
- Business unit specific
- Support business partnering team in budgeting and rolling forecast model
- Customer profitability reporting including unit cost analysis
- Management accounting framework maintenance across company systems
- KPI review and reporting
- Summary B/S analysis
- Analytical people cost reporting
- Recommend processes, systems and reporting enhancements
- Maintain and enhance controls in place to support business
- Project work as determined by business needs
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Strong Excel skills
- TM1 / Cognos experience advantageous
- Studier / Part-Qualified
- 1-2 years of accounting experience within Management Accounts
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Must work accurately and to strict deadlines
- Ability to function well under pressure and take full ownership of tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic, trustworthy, organized, self- disciplined and enjoy working in a team environment with deadlines
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.