SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a Resource and Finance Manager to join the team in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose
To work within the UK Services Finance & Resource Team reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible to ensure that all Transactions are accurately completed for Financial MI reporting within set timescales. All Resource Requirements are booked and delivered and systems maintained to completion status.
Manage the processes to execution within Teams in UK and Romania to ensure are filling all of our commitments to execution.
- Manage the Services Finance and Resource Team on day to day basis, supporting and taking ownership of any situation that arise and ensure execution by the Management Team.
- Complete Management PMR’s for Team ensure all training is completed and they are managing their teams in the same manor
- Fully support the General Manager on any Financial Tasks by monitoring progression and ensuring that all information is received and actioned and completed for financial closure within a timely manner.
- Managing and monitoring the Financial reporting against Forecast Billing, Invoiced data and ensuring that information received around Revenue reporting and WIP accruals are completed.
- Review and manage any Services Aged Debt queries to ensure data received by central accounts to enable SCC to paid.
- Managing and Monitoring to ensure all Customer Purchase Order are received to enable Customer Invoicing to be completed within set Contracted and Project timeframes set each month.
- Managing and monitoring the Financial reporting against Purchasing, ensuring that information received and Suppliers are paid with Contracted terms.
- Ensure all Resource requirement either Project or Adhoc are booked, managed and monitored to completion, that all documentation is in place from a Schedule and Reporting position.
- Review, Maintain and Manage the Project Finance closure audit with BMS/SP/POS
- Own all aspects of reporting of management data to completion and summarise for presentation to Senior Management.
- Month-end support and ensure that timetables are met.
- Working closely with Senior Management and Financial Accountants
- To own all department processes and procedures to ensure are kept up to date and maintained, completed and adhered too within UK and Romania.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
* Experience working in a people management / supervisory position
* Supporting the General Manager
* Experience working in a Financial environment
* Ownership to execution of work
* Delivering within timescales
* Methodical working
* Liaising with other departments to gain information for reports
* Checking an verifying information
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.