Overall Job Purpose:
We have recently created this brand new role in order to provide support of the IT hardware and software products within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA) for one of our existing customers. The aim of the role is to work efficiently and proactively to deliver an outstanding IT support service to Executive users, during their business hours of Monday – Friday from 8am – 4pm
There will also be the need to provide Out of Hours support 1 week in 2, remote only.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Repair and maintain hardware (PC’s, Laptops, Printers, portable devices such as IPAD’s and mobile phones and associated peripherals).
- Complete software incidents to customer/manufacturer specifications.
- Installation of hardware to manufacturers/customers specification. Complete IMAC’s to manufacturers/customers specifications.
- Utilise PDA or client systems to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required SLA and reflect actual work done in real time.
- Communicate with Call Administration and the site throughout the day.
- Complete any part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the contract and line management
- Achieve KPI targets to include but not conclusive 1st time fix (85%), 5-8 closures each day
- Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:
- Laptop/Desktop/IPAD and Phone setup and use.
- General Hardware break fix knowledge
- Knowledge of current IT issues
- Experience of networked systems service desk and problem solving experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows\Office related products
- Proficient in industry standard hardware items
- Knowledgeable in IT best practices and procedures
- General understanding of ITIL terminology and practices
- Customer focus
- Remote assistance exposure
- SC Cleared, or the ability to gain Security Clearance