SCC EMEA is a 100pc subsidiary of Rigby Group plc. It is a £2.2bn pa revenue technology business operating across the UK, France, Spain, Romania and Vietnam. It employs 7,000 people. It is the largest private technology company in Europe.
SCC UK plc is a £681m leading full service technology solutions provider operating in the large and mid-corporate enterprise segments and public sector both central and local government as well as health, police, security and education. SCC UK operates nationwide across a regional office network with a major hub in London and the head office and data centre campus in Birmingham.
Role Information & Responsibilities
The role sits on the UK Sales Leadership Team for day to day engagement and business processes.
The role formally reports to the SCC UK National Sales Director who has executive responsibility for sales and sits on the UK Board.
The role is expected to involve strong inter relationships and development with all sales, supply chain, finance and service functions to ensure all vendor operational engagement is joined up and seamless.
Through a strategic approach to vendors, distributors, market opportunity, procurement and supplier management, the Enterprise Services Director will significantly shape the development of the vendor strategy by analysing the market and advising the Board of new opportunities. The Enterprise Services Director will be committed to growth and take overall responsibility for managing the vendor relationships and distributors at an operational business level to ensure the financial goals of the business are being met and supported through efficient supplier engagement and supply management.
Specific but not exhaustive areas of focus will include: –
- To work with the existing partner management teams to enhance/implement financial management of vendor engagement which includes soft margin and incentive programmes
- Manage the vendor funding budgets and ensure that targets are met in line with company’s overall financial targets
- Ensure accreditation planning, monitoring and compliance is achieved by Vendor Management teams
- Ensure the relationship management is effectively deployed within the appropriate suppliers to deliver ongoing continuous improvement
- Increase financial performance of distribution suppliers by 3% in year one
- Understand supplier motivations, strategic plans and market challenges where appropriate
- Deploy a supplier optimisation programme to improve margins, reduce risk and strengthen overall supplier management coverage
- Act as the point of accountability for escalation and arbitration of relationship issues
- Support National Sales Director where required around sales engaged vendor management
- Work with the Alliances/Vendor teams to support regional margin growth engagement plans
- Work closely with the Operations Director to identify new vendors ensuring that all necessary commercial tools are in place
- Provide expert negotiation resource that can be called upon by all parts of the organisation
- Responsible for the SCC procurement function ensuring its effective delivery of all aspects of the procurement services to deliver operational benefit
- Lead responsibility for distribution supplier relationship including updates on spend achievements, financial target and negotiating improved terms
- Overall responsibility for the Enterprise Quotation desk ensuring it provides a quality service to sales and customers
- Responsible for the Bracknell renewals desk ensuring it is delivering a quality service to sales and customers
- Build and deliver procurement governance for the organisation to include policy and process
- Deploy a supplier optimisation programme to improve margins, reduce risk and supplier management resource
- Manage targets and rebates from SCC suppliers, deliver supplier optimisation on internal spend
10 Years + Technology sector
10 Years + Supply chain, Distribution & Alliances
- Negotiation experience
- Strong dispute resolution and mediation skills to handle issue escalation and to drive win-win outcomes for both parties
- Product management & marketing
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong personal & inter relationship skills to be applied in working with suppliers across the entire contract life cycle
- Working in a group environment with multiple stakeholders
- Results orientated
- Proven experience in delivering governance processes for procurement
- Previous experience of delivering supplier optimisation programme
- Experience of people management and team building
- Process and relationship management experience with proven track record of delivering benefits
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.