Overall Job Purpose:
To attend customer sites to provide support on IT hardware and software products, within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). To Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support services to a wide range of customers.
- To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Servers and retail equipment and associated peripherals.
- To perform desk side support to SCC clients as requested
- Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
- Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
- Cover site roles where required due to planned or un-planned absence
- Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
- Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements.
- Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
- Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
- Be able to do customer rebuilds and configuration to desk
- Will carry out AV repairs and Printer repairs.
- Will be able to carry out IMAC projects with little supervision
- Participate in 24/7 coverage via a rota system
- Act as mentor to Grades 1 through to 3 Engineers
- May be expected to train on new technologies such as AV or Cisco.
- May be expected to step in for OTL on occasion and or to project manage.
- Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
- Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
- Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
- Be Familiar with customer policies and processes where applicable
- To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role.
- To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
- Company assets to be maintained in good working order and good general condition
- Practice quick win processes
Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:
Knowledge of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
Key Clients specific procedures
Trained in Desktop/Laptop/Printers and Servers
Excellent knowledge of common software products
Excellent customer facing skills