SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Grade 3 Distributed Support Engineer based in Warrington
- To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, Servers and retail equipment and associated peripherals
- Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines
- Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers
- Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day
- Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements
- Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates
- Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
- Be able to do customer rebuilds and configuration to desk
- Will carry out AV repairs and Printer repairs
- Will be able to carry out IMAC projects under own initiative
- Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
- Must be professional and presentable at all times
- Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role
- Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
- Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so
- To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role
- To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change
- Company assets to be maintained in good working order and good general condition
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Knowledge of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
- Key Clients specific procedures
- Experience in Desktop/Laptop/Printers and Servers
- AV experience • Good customer facing skills
- BPSS • SC Clearance
- SCC Technical Test 85%
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.