• To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, retail equipment and associated peripherals.
• Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
• Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
• Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
• Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements.
• Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
• Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
• Be able to do some customer rebuilds and basic config.
• Be aware of AV and some Printer repairs.
• Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
• Must be professional and presentable at all times.
• Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
• Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
• Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
• Be Familiar with customer policies and processes where applicable
• To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role.
• To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
• Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
• Company assets to be maintained
• Practice quick win principles
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Knowledge of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
• Key Clients specific procedures
• Experience in Desktop/Laptop and Printers
• Good customer facing skills
• SC Clearance
• SCC Technical Test 80%
working Pattern for this role is Friday, Saturday, Sunday