SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a Distributed Support Engineer to join the team in Bristol.
- To repair diagnose and replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers, retail equipment and associated peripherals.
- Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely and accurate manner, returning items as directed by the Branch within company guidelines.
- Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
- Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
- Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s SLA requirements.
- Utilise PDA to check and update allocated calls in a timely manner to achieve required commit time, and reflect actual work done in real time by way of accurate and quality updates.
- Carry out any other reasonable request from your line management
- Be able to do some customer rebuilds and basic config.
- Be aware of AV and some Printer repairs.
- Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- Must have full UK driving Licence where required to perform the role.
- Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
- Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
- Be Familiar with customer policies and processes where applicable
- To be approachable and accepting of Training requirements in relation to the role.
- To maintain the skills and knowledge required to perform the role to the required standard
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
- Company assets to be maintained
- Practice quick win principles
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- Knowledge of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
- Key Clients specific procedures
- Experience in Desktop/Laptop and Printers
- Good customer facing skills
- SC Clearance
- SCC Technical Test 80%
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.