Overall Job Purpose:
To attend customer sites to provide support of IT hardware and software products, within the required Service Level Agreement (SLA). Provide Technical Support to other staff in Managed Services and incident management of major system outages. Work efficiently and proactively to deliver IT support service to a wide range of customers
Main Duties of the Job:
- Ensure all training is completed relevant to apprenticeship requirements.
- To replace PC’s, Laptops, Printers and associated peripherals.
- Assist other engineers in the delivery of service to our customers.
- Communicate with Call Administration and the Branch throughout the day to effectively manage all call details real time and gain full understanding of the customer’s requirements.
- Complete part movements (RMA generation & physical movement) in a timely manner, returning items as directed by the Branch.
- Achieve KPI target of 5 visits / fix’s per day.
- Work a certain amount of overtime when required to do so.
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and adapt to change.
- Represent SCC in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Be compliant with management system policies, company policies & guidelines and take responsibility for health & safety in the workplace
- Must be professional and presentable at all times.
- Respond to any requests for information from your line management in a timely manner
Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:
- Interest of PC, Laptop, Printer & associated peripherals operation
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to gain Security Clearance
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.