SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading Independent IT services organisation in Europe, established 45 years ago and with an annual turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Demand for our wide range of IT Services continues to increase and as a result, we have the need to secure an experienced Data Management professional for this brand new opportunity.
The role :
- This senior level role will involve working closely with the finance team to cleanse all data in preparation for a large systems upgrade and to prepare data for transition to new system and then to manage all data in a business as usual manner.
- Performing a lead data management role with responsibility for the successful quality, planning, execution, monitoring, control and finalisation of all data management activities with effective management of timelines, budgets and quality.
- Definition, planning and maintenance of all data management with the finance division, project planning and delivery, leading the execution of all aspects of the data management project plan.
- Reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Relevant senior level experience gained in a data management cleansing and transition role.
- Dynamic approach – able to understand the overall strategy and implement activities to achieve objectives in set timescales.
- Excellent Senior Stakeholder management experience
- Ability to build a team to lead and to work closely with finance teams.
- Good knowledge and experience working with Financial software and leading ERP systems.
- Experience managing master data and preparation of data for systems transition.
- Financial background advantageous but not essential.