SCC has a vacancy for a technical support specialist specifically focused on the HR suite of applications. You will be supporting and maintaining the Microsoft D365 system, providing application support to end users of the HR Application.
Candidates should have some experience in supporting ERP software applications, excellent problem solving and communication skills with a proven track record and ability to work under pressure.
The role requires someone with varied experience in a service and support role, with strong experience of providing application support in a similar field and who will actively contribute to on-going service improvement.
If you do not have D365 experience but have experience of another ERP HR Application training will be provided.
- Provide prompt and professional 1st/2nd Line Support to the SCC business customer base in line agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all support calls are effectively managed with minimum disruption to the business
- Provide regular feedback to users regarding the progress of support call status
- Review, react and resolve to issues reported via real time monitoring alerts
- Ensure the correct level of detail is gathered before passing call to 3rd line application specialists
- To ensure D365 HR applications and systems are functioning correctly
- Operation of support tools in accordance with agreed operational practices
- Must have a track record working in a support related role
- Must have previous experience of supporting HR Applications
- Must have a logical mind set and the ability to trouble shoot complex issues
- Minimum of one year Dynamics 365 Experience
- Knowledge if ITIL processes