We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres – Europe’s leading provider of IT services and solutions. An opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Dynamics 365 Development Team lead to join an exciting and challenging transformation programme.
This role is a great opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Development Team Lead or a candidate with a Dynamics background looking to take their career to the next level. SCC is at the start of a major transformation programme expected to span four years which will involve replacing a number of applications with D365 F&O.
SCC is a Dynamic company and it is expected that the D365 solution will continue to develop post the initial implementation programme. We are looking for a Development Team lead who will continue to be technically hands on whilst playing a pivotal role in building and leading a team of in house developers. In addition the role will involve working with an external third party development provider to manage anticipated peaks in demand during the initial transformation programme.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience with Dynamics 365 F&O, some experience of D365 CE would also be an advantage.
Strong development background in Dynamics 365 F&O (X++),
C# and MS-SQL Server.
Plus a strong understanding of technologies commonly implemented alongside Dynamics 365:
• Significant experience in the use of Azure DevOps
• Integration Mechanisms such as WebAPI, OData and Custom Web Services
• Canvas Apps • Microsoft Power Automate / Flow
• PowerBI • Expert knowledge of Teams
• Knowledge of Object-Orientated design principles
• Experience with TFVC or GIT In addition;
• Ability to ensure code is well documented and high quality
• Great problem-solving skills
• Experience leading a successful team
• Strong communication skills Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing, coding, testing and implementing
• Work closely within the architecture team, following Agile, MS DevOps development methodology
• Ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices
• Plan the work for the team, monitor and report on progress
• Liaising with the business and project team to understand and refine requirements
• Effectively manage a small development team
• Work with an external development partner to handle peaks in workload