Successful applicants will be responsible for selling complex Cyber Security solutions comprising software/hardware , professional services and managed services across a wide client base up to CxO level. The successful individual will have a proven track record in Cyber Security sales and will be responsible for working with SCC’s account team in branch to manage SCC’s end-to-end sales and commercial engagement for all core security opportunities in this area including but not exclusively Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Sophos, Mimecast, IBM, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Cyber Security Sales Manager
- Develop, and close a pipeline of Cyber Security opportunities in your aligned branch or customer segment
- Provide end-to-end ownership for sales opportunities on behalf of the Cyber Security Business.
- Lead the qualification process with the account team to truly understand a customer’s requirements and align these too key SCC services propositions aligning resources as required.
- Assist the customer through a process of understanding their requirements, defining a solution and creating a compelling proposition; with responsibility for then negotiating commercials, closing the deal and providing commercial direction for the project.
- Manage the internal service providers and any external suppliers.
- Support, guide and coach the sales team to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals.
- Lead and own the bidding process including response documents such as RFI, RFP and full proposal.
- Drive partnership and collaboration with key vendors.
Develop and execute a jointly agreed business plan in collaboration with SCC’s Branch Managers in order to maximise opportunities in existing accounts and grow new business and market share.
- The ability to qualify and develop new clients from a cold start and manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception through to successful project outcome.
- An ability to spot, qualify and lead new opportunities in existing accounts
- Evidence of Solution based selling, particularly with good knowledge of complex Professional Services and Managed Services engagements.
- Solid understanding and proven track record in selling Cyber Security solutions that are tailored to meet a client’s needs and demands.
- A strong understanding of technology, emerging technologies and the broader market outside of Cyber Security
- Solid expertise and understanding of relevant Cyber Security technologies including Information Security.
- The ability to develop long term relationships as a trusted partner for SCC’s customers.
- The ability to drive internal collaboration and lead virtual teams.
- The ability and willingness to support the growth of SCC’s Cyber Security Managed Services portfolio to align with competition in the market.