SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for a Cyber Security Sales Specialist to join the team in the south of the country
Successful applicants will be responsible for selling complex Cyber Security solutions into Net New Logo organisations to SCC. The successful individual will have a strong reputation for consulting clients up to CXO level across Cyber/Information Security as well as a proven track record of strategic new logo wins. This individual will be responsible for working in an specialist overlay capacity with SCC’s new business branch sales teams to manage SCC’s end-to-end sales and commercial engagement for all core security opportunities in this area including resell, professional services and Managed Services. Experience selling and/or Knowledge of some but not all of the following vendors is preferable: Cisco, Fortinet, Tenable, OKTA, Beyond Trust, Palo Alto, Sophos, Mimecast, IBM, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Cyber Security Sales Manager
- Develop, and close a pipeline of Cyber Security opportunities into Net New Logo organisations to SCC
- Provide end-to-end ownership for sales opportunities on behalf of the Cyber Security Business.
- Lead the qualification process with the account team to truly understand a customer’s requirements and align these to key SCC services propositions aligning resources as required.
- Assist the customer through a process of understanding their requirements, defining a solution and creating a compelling proposition; with responsibility for then negotiating commercials, closing the deal and providing commercial direction for the project.
- Manage the internal service providers and any external suppliers.
- Support, guide and coach the sales team to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals.
- Lead and own the bidding process including response documents such as RFI, RFP and full proposal.
- Drive partnership and collaboration with key vendors.
- Develop and execute a jointly agreed business plan in collaboration with SCC’s Branch Managers in order to maximise opportunities in growing new business and market share.
- The ability to qualify and develop new logo clients from a cold start and manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception through to successful project outcome.
- An ability to spot, qualify and lead new opportunities in some strategic existing accounts
- Evidence of Solution based selling, particularly with good knowledge of complex Professional Services and Managed Services engagements.
- Solid understanding and proven track record in selling Cyber Security solutions that are tailored to meet a client’s needs and demands.
- A strong understanding of technology, emerging technologies and the broader market outside of Cyber Security
- Solid expertise and understanding of relevant Cyber Security technologies including Information Security.
- The ability to develop long term relationships as a trusted partner for SCC’s customers.
- The ability to drive internal collaboration and lead virtual teams.
- The ability and willingness to support the growth of SCC’s Cyber Security Managed Services portfolio to align with competition in the market.
- Can reference multiple Vendor and Sales certifications.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.