SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Customer Service Courier to join the team based in London.
To provide efficient customer services to all of our clients. To maintain and develop business relationships between the SCC Document Centre and its clients, setting the standard for service levels with those customers and promoting the services and to develop contacts to bring in new work to the business. Driving duties consist of visiting Government locations to develop customer relations and ensure collection and delivery of requests to customers within the given time scale.
The purpose of the Customer Service / Courier role includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to all end-users that use the SCC-DS service
- To identify and on-board new customers to the SCC-DS service
- To undertake the deliveries of all completed customer work
- To develop client relations with a view to attracting new and continued business into the Document Centre.
- To analyse sales data to identify areas in which we can grow our business.
- Submit client meeting reports to manager or supervisor
- Actively manage accounts from a customer service level.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and offer support and advice for their reprographic requirements.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services
- Liaise with the print room to ensure jobs are completed within the specified timescale.
- To make collections/deliveries as and when required
- Deal with any customer queries regarding print requirements and deadlines.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements
- Maintain company vehicle ensuring road worthiness and in a clean and presentable condition.
- Advise sales team on new business opportunities.
- Full UK driving licence
- Good local geographical knowledge of area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Trusted and approachable
- Team player
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to work unsupervised
- No criminal record
- Reprographics knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage own time.
- Excellent time keeping/punctuality.
- Flexibility within working environment
- Clean, smart and professional appearance.
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.