Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Reports to: Head of Account Support
Location: Brightgate House, Manchester
You will have responsibility for supporting the management of our key, corporate and public sector customers. You will be aligned to supporting field roles and Customer Support Managers selling and maximising profitability and contract performance.
Acting in a supporting role you will be the day to day contact for customers, we are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join our team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. We value people who are passionate about growing our existing accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business.
The role is to help drive improvements in customer profitability, loyalty and satisfaction, whilst working with the Key Account Director/Corporate/Public Sector Account Managers and Customer Support Managers to drive additional business opportunities to increase ongoing revenue / margins. Working on the profitable renewal of the portfolio is a critical success factor.
Order Bank Management
• Management, creation, follow up and closing of ongoing run rate quotations. Invoicing of deals and management of the order bank is a critical success factor
• Continued promotion of all services and products where appropriate,
• Liaise with the Account team (manager/director) to maximize sales opportunities and customer profitability
• Effective and regular use of CRM systems (Salesforce)
• Act as the office based contact for key customer stakeholders ensuring queries, issues and complaints are managed within the business and working alongside the Customer Support Manager to maximize a positive relationship within the customer
• Assist Customer Support Manager & Account Director on problem resolution including SIP’s via Attending internal customer reviews with key stakeholders when required
• Attend customer calls when required to support Account Director/Corporate/Public Sector Account Managers and Customer Support Managers
• Working on new project deployments with SCC Project Managers /CSM’s to ensure successful implementation – attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes
• Ensure all aspects of the contract including asset management, management of the master equipment and lease register are up to date. Ensuring all devices have a relevant contract assigned to them
• Ensure revenue including billing and recharges are maximised such as chargeable items (consumables and out of hours work etc.)
• Work with CTS to Increase the number of customers with the M2i agent & encourage customers to use the customer portal. Work to maximise usage of M2i, penetration and continual update of M2i Proactive Intelligence Portal to ensure that estimated bills are minimised and manual consumable shipments are minimised. Investigate and understand why devices are known to be offline. Housekeeping of customer contacts.
• Management of M2Intelligence/Proactive escalations
• Proactively monitor customers fleet for problem devices, recording activity for reporting purposes, understand potential causes of problems and taking necessary action to resolve
• Management of corporate sales support inbox and customer specific inboxes
• Work and take direction from Head of Account Support / CSM / Account manager/director to implement account plans and actions to maximize customer profitability, contract performance including SLA’s
• Produce Customer MI and analysis for the Field based team to present to include
o Financial, Commercial spend and cost saving data including user usage
o Operational, KPI and SLA MI
• Ownership of customer weekly/monthly action trackers
• Management of service delivery, performance against SLA’s , escalation management and penalty management
• Support the actions to deliver the account plan, research the customer/market with recommendations to drive penetration and profitability action plans
• Assist other departments within the business when demand required e.g IMAC’s, billing, projects
Skills and Behaviours
• Good understanding of the IT sector customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across the wide technology portfolio.
• Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations and negotiations
• Proven track record in a sales-driven and customer led organization, selling technology or complex related products and services
• Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment