We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres .
We provide business critical IT services and solutions to both commercial and public sector organisations .
We hold an established position on the broadest range of Public Sector Frameworks Agreements and now have an exciting career opportunity for a talented individual to join our established team based in Birmingham to provide contractual and commercial support to the Public Sector branch by examining contracts with our customers ensuring the company is not left vulnerable to any clauses and bids meet framework criteria .
This role gives the chance for the right individual to help shape and contribute to this exciting growing business.
Skills and Experience :
* A Para Legal background would be ideal
* Experience reviewing contracts and legal documents .
* Knowledge of contractual law and an understanding of important contract clauses and their impact on a business
* Good administration skills
*Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and customers.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel would be an advantage .
Then apply now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.