Overall Job Purpose:
To assist with the management and delivery of the customer’s applications portfolio.
To configure, manage, and report on, the deployment of packaged applications to the estate.
To assist the delivery of IT Services to the end client through supply of contracted services and value add. Deliver an effective and efficient customer focused service to all staff for SCC clients, meeting service level agreements and customer expectations.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Administer the application management toolset
• Assist the client applications manager to understand and plan the application lifecycle
• Assist with managing the customer application portfolio
• Co-ordinate customer requests for applications
• Control UAT process
• Contribute to continuous service improvement in the software provisioning service
• Be accountable for the quality and delivery of new and upgraded applications to the client estate
• Create and maintain appropriate process documentation
• Assist with applications discovery
• Published engagement process and evidence of its success
• Reduced mean time to UAT
• Positive feedback from customer and team members
Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong documentation skills with a good attention to detail.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good understanding of Windows desktop environment
• SCCM software management and deployment
• Excellent understanding of applications packaging methodologies and technologies
• SC security clearance