We are seeking a commercially-astute, customer-centric and talented campaign manager to work within SCC’s marketing team. You will be an integral part of this fast paced and dynamic team, which has a strong emphasis on delivering high quality and creative campaigns for internal and external customers to drive Public Cloud and Software Transformation solutions
You will be responsible for delivering success outcomes working with our Specialist Practices in developing and delivering marketing and communications plans to increase brand penetration as well as customer and vendor awareness. The individual will have a proven track record driving customer engagement and generating strong return on investment (ROI), by working with a selection of stakeholder teams to plan, execute, deliver and measure these digital campaigns.
The right candidate will have strong knowledge and experience of the Public Cloud and Software markets with an acute grasp of the available programs and assets available across the Hyperscalers and key ISV`s. The role offers the opportunity to be a core team member within a highly dynamic and fast growing function of our business, helping clients achiever their digital and technology transformation goals.
SCC offers the right person a fantastic career opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits within a successful £multi-billion international IT business.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for you to join the team responsible for managing, executing and optimising the strategy, performance and measurement of our campaigns across all digital channels. The Campaign Team are responsible for the direct management and delivery of all strategic and tactical digital campaigns.
The role will involve planning and managing digital marketing campaigns and driving the content strategy across 2 areas of the SCC business – our public cloud practice Oworx and SCC’s software solutions. This role will bring our branding, go-to-market focus and partnerships together to create demand in the form of leads and opportunities, by working closely with a number of stakeholders to produce compelling content driven marketing campaigns.
Oworx is a specialist cloud-enablement partner which helps organisations scale in the public cloud.
Founded in 2020 by SCC, Europe’s biggest private IT solutions provider, Oworx operates independently, delivering consultancy, migration services and managed support services across Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform clouds.
Oworx specialises in data management, data analytics, insight & visualisation, migration & refactoring, and IoT for SME and enterprise organisations across the private and public sectors.
About SCC Software
Flexible hybrid technology is helping organisations deliver better business outcomes and improve time to value from their IT investments. SCC’s enterprise software solutions are designed to help accelerate those positive outcomes whilst ensuring there are no unplanned or unforeseen impacts on the governance and cost of how you procure, deploy, consume and manage your software assets.
By taking a customer success approach to our engagement SCC will help select, buy and renew, manage software assets and optimise the right software solutions for your organisation delivering real business benefits throughout the lifecycle of your software procurements.
- Build upon the strategic brand and messaging positioning for SCC’s Public Cloud brand Oworx and SCC’s software solutions across online channels, internal branding and externally within our vendor partner community.
- Increase online engagement and reach.
- Responsible for growing and developing the Oworx (including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud & Microsoft Azure) and SCC’s software Go To Market strategies alongside the Business Unit Leadership teams
- Make informed campaign recommendations based on market knowledge and previous campaign results – test and optimise.
- Manage external agencies and internal stakeholders (Oworx Head of Sales and Software Sales Manager) expectations of campaigns.
- Content and collateral development as required to support go to market campaigning efforts as well as maximising visibility for search in driving engagement on our websites.
- Enable the SCC salesforce with the tools they need when engaging with their prospects/customers.
- Work with Vendors and the SCC Vendor Marketing Team to maximise marketing development funds and generate revenue through campaign planning and execution.
What you will need to succeed
- A proven track record of working with senior management/board members, and influencing at all levels of business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with a range of marketing and analytical platforms.
- Adept at utilising the full Office suite of solutions.
- Use third party tools to provide new business leads to the salesforce, as well as for existing customers.
- Experience using organic and paid channels.
- Management of external agencies.
- Knowledge of the Public Cloud and Software market sector with a keen desire to grow out specific vertical sector knowledge and understanding of key trends and challenges.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
Skills and Experience
Education & Qualifications:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent working experience.
- CIM Membership desirable
- Knowledge of Public Cloud and Software Markets
- Strong, practical knowledge of marketing and communication
- Project/Campaign Management experience
- Email marketing experience
- Social media experience
- Google Ads, SEO and PPC experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft, AWS and Google Cloud Marketing programs
Competencies & skills:
- Excellent communication and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple activities.
- Flexible to meet demands of an operational and evolving business.
- Proficient in Excel and HTML
- Possess first class trouble shooting skills and take ownership.
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and easily via self-learning
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.