Business Performance Analyst
SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Business Performance Analyst at our offices in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose
To deliver MI, data analysis and business insight reporting within SCC.
To delivery functional datasets which enable end to end business performance analysis and reporting
To support and deliver business insight to sales, marketing and operations through:
- Business trend analysis
- Business Performance analysis
- New Opportunity analysis.
- Contracting Vehicle MI
To support and deliver the relevant reports to required departments within SCC. These will include:
- Compliance reports
- Business Insight reports
- Operational performance reports
- Management Information reports, including invoiced , back orders, bonded orders, CRM, Leads, Opportunities & Quotes
- MI for contracting Vehicles
- The production and quality checking of single datasets from multiple sources to support automated reports or speedier, understandable analysis and report production;
- The successful delivery of projects ensuring that such projects are conducted in accordance with the agreed plans and timelines;
- The development and delivery of approved KPI measurement;
- Undertaking analysis and providing business intelligence in order to support innovative solutions to problems;
- Development and implementation of communications strategies with the relevant stakeholders
- Analyse, organise, and challenge performance where appropriate.
- The correct and timely delivery of MI to all contracting Vehicles.
- Maintaining the datasets and accommodating business change to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analysis;
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with key stakeholders, particularly within the established delivery work-streams;
- End to end business reporting
- Financial reporting and data pack production for spend, revenue, gross margin, commission and P&L;
- Providing input to future years’ improvement plans
- All MI for each Contracting Vehicle.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret qualitative/quantitative data/information and present findings with commercial usefulness
- A high level of planning and organisational skills, ability to work efficiently in a high pressured environment and deliver to strict deadlines and targets
- Commercial acumen including proven delivery of process improvements and savings
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to relate business strategy into deliverable business analysis and reporting solutions
- Delivery focused approach with strong drive and determination
- Written and verbal communication skills including presentations
- High degree of IT literacy, specifically around Microsoft Excel
- A high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to explain complex issues in a concise and straightforward way to a wide range of audiences.
- Good understanding of general management accounting principles and practice.
- Understand and experience of performance measurement and KPI principles.
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested? If yes please email your CV today.
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.