THE ROLE :
Responsibility for the management and growth of new business accounts by developing long term, profitable business relationships with named (new business) System Integrator Partners ..
· To build relationships at all levels within the account set
· To understand the customer’s business and be the go to person for all business opportunities from the customer.
· To identify sales opportunities, across the SCC services portfolio. To liaise with all vendors and SCC technology specialists in order that the customer is aware of all new technologies and services.
MAIN DUTIES :
· To identify prospects and drive new business growth to and through target accounts
· To oversee the bids from inception to delivery, ensuring the accurate qualification of all opportunities, identifying and highlighting any risks, understanding the customer’s procurement process and competitive landscape.
· To create a profitable pipeline in line with targets and goals and with coverage ratios to support the new business target
· To produce and maintain accurate and clear forecasting and major deal summaries.
· To develop and main a strategic account plan with contact mapping and communications plan
· To achieve quarterly and annual targets
· To oversee and manage proposal generation and customer presentations
· To meet mutually agreed targets for the financial year.
· To ensure that all proposals and contracts adhere to the company policies and governance processes.
· This role will involve working extensively with other areas within the company, i.e. Pre Sales and Operations, to ensure that the services SCC provides is to the best of its ability and within the companies best interests.
· To support colleagues, where necessary and/or requested, in invoicing, and cash collection activities
To identify prospects and relationships across the customer base that will add value to SCC through improved revenue, margin, long-term partnerships and development opportunities
Typical engagement is up to “Heads of” and some C level.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working into the target accounts, with existing transferable relationships.
· Sales experience in a business development environment
· Experience of indirect sales (to and through System Integrators )
· God level of education
· Proven success in developing and delivering on sales strategy
· Negotiation and presentation skills
· Skilled in the use of the Microsoft Office suite & CRM tools
We are looking for a sales professional with experience gained selling high value IT services and solutions to and through system integrator / outsourcing organisations.
· Strong communication (written and oral)
· Good commercial / business acumens
· Professional, team oriented, high integrity, reliable,
· Organised, driven and results oriented.
· Initiative, co-operative and flexible
· Able to work under pressure
· Willing to travel