The Business Development Manager will be responsible both for seeking out new business opportunities as well as driving the document services strategy within their aligned SCC offices – through approaching and networking around a large variety of key stakeholders both internally and external in a variety of industries. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for promoting the full document services portfolio and supporting customers in SCC’s Document Services proposition
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, proposals etc
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new prospects and existing customers
5+ years’ experience selling Documents Solutions/Scanning Solutions/inbound & outbound Mail solutions/Managed Print
New business attitude and experience
Strong B2B sales experience & networking skills
Consistently achieving sales revenue & margin targets
Being able to demonstrate strong consultative, negotiations and closing skills.
High level of written communication skills in order to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations.
Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts and in delivering high value sales with long selling cycles.
High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment.
The Business Development Manager must have experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer’s need and business drivers.
Real go getter for new business
Confident and articulate
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- LinkedIn Social Selling experience