SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our team in Birmingham .
Overall Job Purpose
Responsible for the identification, development and successful closure of opportunities within designated sales region and customer account set.
- Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities within designated sales region and customer account set. These sales will focus on SCC’s core
- Provide commercial ownership across all stages of opportunities
- Maintain SCC’s interaction with the customer by fostering multi-level relationships with key Stakeholders
- Provide leadership of virtual teams engaged on opportunities
- Engage with key vendors and SCC’s partner management teams to drive sales growth into designated sales region and customer account set
- Perform regular analysis of key competitors within designated sales region and account set to assist in the sales process
- Perform structured account targeting and planning, undertaking campaign and opportunity planning to maximise sales effectiveness
- To work collaboratively with technical and services teams in defining propositions for specific clients’ needs
- To manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery start and commercial close
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
- 5+ years Corporate sales experience
- Driven, enthusiastic and uses initiative
- Competent in planning and owning multiple sales campaigns
- Proven experience in winning complex infrastructure and services sales
- Ability to engage up to, and including C-level executives
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Extensive and proven sales experience and track record gained within the IT industry
- Proven experience of selling IT Managed Services / solutions and/or Enterprise class solutions
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Experience gained working for a recognised IT reseller, IT Services Provider and/or vendor /manufacturer
- Proven record of successful negotiation at senior level
- Persuasive, motivated and tenacious
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.