SCC AVS empowers people to work closer together and more productively. From flexible as-a-Service solutions to room-based deployments across hundreds of sites, we help businesses thrive.
We are expanding creating a real career opportunity for an talented and experienced Audio Visual Maintenance Engineer to join our engineering team .
You will ideally be CTS qualified and have at least 3 years of support and configuration experience as an Audio-Visual, Network Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of audio visual and control technologies like Creston, AMX & Extron.
The role will involve undertaking preventative maintenance visits and ad hoc call outs to customers , diagnosing faults, removal/repair/testing and operation of all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies and upgrading software.
Duties will include :
- Customer communication and problem resolution
- Documentation and ticketing system updates
- Develop technical expertise across the complete range of AV and control solutions on offer
- Work closely with internal teams and external clients to provide support for AV & Control Equipment
We are looking for :
- Experience supporting AV/VC and control technologies
- Strong hands on experience with Crestron, AMX and Extron configuration and basic programming
- Strong hands on experience with audio controllers: Polycom Soundstructures, Biamp, ClearOne
- Good knowledge about videoconferencing systems: Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize, Starleaf.
- Good knowledge on network protocols and architecture
- Good knowledge on video distribution systems including HDBaseT, video and audio routing/switching systems and other technologies
- Good knowledge on microphones, audio conference systems, digital and analogue mixing desks
- Understanding digital signage products and Exterity IPTV
- Core understanding of Crestron, Kramer, AMX, Smart and Extron products and troubleshooting
- Experience of working within ITIL-based support environment
To excel you will need to have a drive for excellence in everything you do, knowing you have set the bench mark in standards and that this will ensure success in our solution delivery.
We offer :
You will work with some truly excellent people within our industry in a growing business with a great reputation.
You will be provided with leadership and support to enable you to flourish, where your expertise is listened to, and your ideas tabled at every opportunity.
You will also be provided with a training plan that will be developed over time with this training being scheduled accordingly.
We provide a highly competitive salary plus company vehicle , training and ongoing personal development .
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.