|Overall Job Purpose:|
|To provide installation services on a wide range of integrated audio visual and video conferencing technologies in both the corporate and public sectors. You will have a major input to the success of a project and the development of support audio visual engineers|
Main Duties of the Job:
|Skills, Clearances, Knowledge and Experience:|
· A proven track record in field based Audio Visual installations, maintenance and operation.
· Must have worked with corporate and/or government clients and in multi-discipline project teams, and have the ability to work with a variety of professionals.
· Have flexibility on weekend and out of hours working.
· The ability and presence to liaise with clients at senior level, external consultants and project consultants.
· To be proficient installing modern Video Conferencing systems and AV equipment, including interactive whiteboards, projectors, screens, digital signage audio products and control systems.
· Hold CSCS, Relevant Health & Safety accreditations.
· Ideally hold an InfoComm CTS I/S/D certification.
· An understanding of AV systems integration with existing IT systems is essential.
· Operate access equipment and erect scaffolding, along with operation of power tools.
· You are required to hold a full driver’s license and you will also need to be CRB checked.