SCC are a credible and fast growing Artificial Intelligence Practice Sales and Service Partner, and have become a major partner to deliver Artificial Intelligence Practice’s projected growth plans across EMEA. SCC is working closely with a large number of Customers and Partners, across multiple industry sectors, to deliver business service platforms across the Artificial Intelligence Practice application portfolio.
SCC wish to appoint a senior individual to work across SCC’s expanding Artificial Intelligence Practice services team reporting to the Head of AI. The individual will be very engaged with customers and will provide solutions to ‘C’ Level professionals across multiple AI business service disciplines. The successful candidate will have a particular focus on Artificial Intelligence and IoT based solutions, and b able to facilitate next generation business service delivery and end user of AI and IOT solutions for SCC’s customers. This will include the delivery of the necessary platform, IOT sensor equipment, business analysis and software development required to deliver a complete solution.
• Work as part of the SCC Innovation Group to formulate strategy, define service offerings and plan the go-to-market approach for Artificial Intelligence Practice services
- Co-ordinate with the Head of Artificial Intelligence and the wider corporate organisation, to identify opportunities, and lead the discussions with customers to define innovative Artificial Intelligence Practice solutions for their business
- Manage and take a hands-on role in structured, detailed and compelling pre-sales engagements ensuring in-depth stakeholder engagement throughout long & complex sales cycles
- Assist the sales team to drive revenue & profitability growth across our Artificial Intelligence Practice customers
- Build strong relationships at ‘C’ level and amongst key leaders within SCC and our Customer organisations, becoming a trusted advisor and solution leader
- Co-ordinate internal teams and resources to ensure strong planning and efficient execution of client projects
- Continually research and complete accreditation and training in relevant Artificial Intelligence systems and applications
- Ensure timely delivery of all solutions and the supporting POC and bid responses to formal and informal requests for proposals for our customers
- Maintain the Artificial Intelligence Practice Managed Service Agreement (MSA) to ensure permanently compliance to reflect any / all Artificial Intelligence Practice applications and services as built by SCC
Knowledge & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, telecoms and IOT, from a technology, services, software, applications and operational perspective.
- Experience of architecting and defining large scale complex Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Possess demonstrable experience of leading the pre-sales activities for high value, complex Artificial Intelligence and IOT solutions
- The character, maturity and experience to operate effectively at ‘C’ level professionals across multiple industry sectors. Must be able to get attention and drive the agenda and solutions
- Understand and have opinions on the future evolution of Artificial Intelligence and Technology solutions to best deliver innovation solutions to drive SCC’s and our customer’s businesses.
- Able to coordinate people and resources across SCC to efficiently solution innovative solutions.
- Strong technical Artificial Intelligence, sensor systems electronics and development knowledge foundation
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.