SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating an opportunity for an Apprentice Training Officer to join the team in Birmingham.
Overall Job Purpose:
To deliver and evaluate technical training to UK Services staff and to develop knowledge and experience to be able to move in to the role of Training Officer
Main Duties of the Job:
– Working with internal customers to deliver training for SCH UK Services Distributed Services engineers
– To maintain and review training records
– To handle course requests from internal customers
– To self-assess and continually develop training delivery
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
– Good communication skills
– Sound Technical / IT knowledge preferable
– Experience and knowledge of working within a Service Delivery company preferable
– Working towards / have attained the Level 3 Learning & Development Practitioner Apprenticeship
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.