Overall Job Purpose:
To work closely with the Operations Team and learn all aspects of the role. To provide administrative support to deployment projects, operations and order processing teams. Complete the preparation/ allocation of all national and configuration centre orders along with sameday requests and any other general admin functions.
Main Duties of the Job:
- To make sure all responsibilities are completed in a timely manner.
- To work alongside team members to ensure all Project orders are processed in accordance to project schedule deadlines.
- To liaise with couriers on orders that have a specialist customer requirement or site restrictions etc.
- Creation of PO’s to be done in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal coordination teams as well as Project Managers around escalations and queries
- Liaise with sales branches around escalations and queries.
- Micro manage complex orders to ensure they reach the customer with whatever extra is required to be done to the order prior to despatch.
- To assist other departments within the Operations structure as and when required
- To arrange collections and re-deliveries that have been submitted via a task or email.
- To react on quotation requests for transport currently received via Task Manager. These are to be processed in a timely manner and escalated to managers when required
- Ensure all operational tasks are completed within a reasonable time scale in Task Manager
- Ensure pick labels are dropped to the floor and carrier notes are allocated throughout the day in a timely manner.
- Move orders if required as they drop into the incorrect consignment
- To undertake Health and Safety activities commensurate with post and or SCC Group Health and Safety Policy
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to be able to work accurately and precisely with attention to detail
- Ability to carry out agreed task in a timely manner and within set targets
- Mature outlook and a willingness to learn new prospects
- Must be professional and presentable at all times
- Ability to understand process’s and procedure and carry out set objectives
- Must adhere to company policy and procudures
- Good communication skills
- Good GCSE results in English and Maths
- Studying/ gaining national qualification in Supply Chain related aspects of business