Overall Job Purpose:
To transition customers IT build solutions and provide both customers and internal clients with an on-going administration support for configuration services, within the configuration centre.
Main Duties of the Job:
• To maintain a 3 day SLA as per ISO20000 accreditation and as outlined in PDR
• Schedule configuration orders in line with Customer SLA’s and Delivery Dates
• Technical vetting of configuration orders prior to scheduling
• Liaise with PS and Sales force around BAU and Project accounts.
• Updating Project schedules on SharePoint
• To escalate issues regarding SLA and Production to the management team
• To ensure all day to day office duties are completed to Business standards
• Assess Back Office reports to ensure orders hit SLA
• Monitor and pickup tasks and ensure they are completed to SLA.
• Transition customer solutions into the configuration centre within the agreed SLA
• Create and technically vet procedures for all new customer solutions within agreed SLA
• Liaise with Customers and Group IT to setup VPN connections into the facility
• Provide day to day support internally to the operational teams within SCC
• Support and maintain the Configuration Centres internal infrastructure
• Carry out patchwork activity for new customer or carry out changes to existing infrastructure
• Create Specific PDA project to capture customer data
• Create asset reports with IT conforming to customer agreed standards.
• Comply with all Health and Safety requirements within the Configuration Centre
• To ensure all day to day office duties are completed to agreed standards
• Adhere to the configuration centres ISO accreditations standards that support this job role function.
• Assist the Operational Management in the daily running of the Configuration Centre, through the above and any other duties as necessary.
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
• Excellent communication Skills
• Excellent presentation Skills
• MS Office and Excel Skills
• The ability to gain Security Clearance
Minimum Education Criteria to be eligible for the Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship:
Maths and English GCSE A* – C/Grade 4-9 and A Level/Btec Level 3
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.