To effectively diagnose and vet calls that are received into the in-house system, make sure parts are sent in SLA plan any engineer visits to ensure that the SLA’s is met, and escalate where needed. Provide excellent telephone support where needed to engineers and to customers.
• Accurately diagnoses inbound faults on the in-house Opentime system.
• Log any calls that are passed on the overflow from Ops support.
• Engage 3rd parties where any supported inventory is found to be supported by them.
• Liaise with customers to ensure any data/ appointments are met.
• Provide accurate part diagnosis and ensure parts are sent to meet the current calls SLA.
• Schedule SCC engineers to meet the requested appointments or SLA’s of the call.
• Communicate effectively to customer services desks for any required info.
• Ability to support engineers and customers with ICT hardware technical queries.
• Ability to work as part of a team or alone using own initiative.
• Escalate effectively where the call needs it.
• Ability to handle demanding and difficult customer environment.
• Ensure telephone support fix KPI’s are met.
• A good understanding of SLA’s
• (M)Security Cleared to SC level, or capable of obtaining such clearance.
• (D)Desktop / laptop / printer technical accreditations such as
• (D)To have excellent customer service skills.
• (D)HP A+
• (D)Dell Laptop/Desktop exam accreditation.
• (D)Hardware fault solutions and problem finding diagnosis
• (M)General Microsoft Office exposure in Excel/Email/Word.
• (D)ITIL awareness
• (D)Experience using the OUT call management tool
• Computer fault finding (even at home level)
• Customer services
The ability to gain SC clearance after BPSS .