General Role Description
• 2nd/ 3rd line platform and End User support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR and Field Services
• Analysing/ troubleshooting end user & system platform issues
• Monitor and maintain the Dynamics support queue and reduce existing ticket backlog
• Liaise with Development on Software Bugs
• Platform performance monitoring
• Ensure that support issues they are assigned, and resolutions are documented
• Regularly review support log to track performance and opportunities for improvement
• Understand in depth the platform applications and the implication on the business and the end to end system when issues occur.
• Have excellent communication skills as liaising with business users is a key part of this job.
Key responsibilities include
• A high end user of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR and Field Services application, the Application Specialist understands in great depth all areas of the application platform, to be able to troubleshoot system issues through to resolution.
• In addition they have a very good understanding of how and where data from that application is used across the platform in support of the business needs and operational processes.
• Understanding of how associated integrations with other business platforms are impacted in the event of issues, to be able to troubleshoot system issues through to resolution.
• Application Specialists liaise with end-users and other relevant teams to ensure they understand how current and future changes in the business and its changing priorities will affect the application.
• Documentation produced by the Application Specialist should explain and describe the primary application and any links to other applications.
Skills & Qualifications
• A proven track record supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR and Field Services, any other Dynamics application experience would be an advantage
• Ability to troubleshoot AX system issues through to resolution – working autonomously or within team based work
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to support remotely or face to face
• Good 2nd / 3rd line support experience with Dynamics 365 HR and Field Services
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Good communications skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in layman’s terms is key as they will need to support and advise users in the business where these users need information and support around the primary and associated applications.