SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT Services Organisation and Re-Seller in Europe.
We are a privately owned company that has been established for over 40 years’ with a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
We now have an exciting opportunity for someone to come and join our Flexible Resourcing team, this is the team that provides all of the temporary and contract workers across our Business as well as providing a service to a vast number of external customers.
Overall Job Purpose:
Working as part a busy team, aligned to the Flex Resourcing area of the business, you will be working closely with the team providing administration and support.
Main Duties of the Job:
- Create contracts, and contract amendments
- Upload returned signed paperwork on MatchMaker (MM)
- Call contractors regarding extensions
- Create extension documentation
- Update out internal database regarding dialogue with contractors
- Keep a log of all data released and ensure returned in a timely fashion
- Aid with Right to Work checks
- Call contractors to confirm extensions or contract amendments
- Respond to reference requests from external companies and SCC HR, ensuring that consent from the candidate is obtained and that the reference is provided within a sufficient time frame
- Answer queries surrounding timesheets and invoices
- Respond to reference requests
- Track new starter forms of ‘new’ (first time used by SCC) contractors to ensure they are received and sent to flextimesheets in a speedy manner to ensure payment is not delayed (daily)
- Operating the office switchboard, answering incoming calls and directing them to the correct person or department
- Assist the wider team with any administrative tasks they may have on a case by case basis
- Update of spreadsheet regarding clearance data
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Customer experience
- Handling telephone calls confidently and professionally
- A good team player
- Organised and methodical with the ability to work on own initiative once trained and mentored
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident manner
- A ‘can do’ attitude
To qualify for the Apprentice Scheme you will need
- Educated to grades A*-C level to include Maths and English and A Level or BTEC L3 desirable
Along side this paid full time role you will be actively supported in working towards your Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship with one of our external training providers.
The hours will be Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm based at our Headquarters in Tyseley, Birmingham.