To ensure that SCC suppliers are paid in line with their agreed payment terms.
1. Payments to be made to suppliers within the agreed payment terms (measured by the number of accounts place on hold).
2. Debit Balances to be investigated and resolved by the end of each month.
3. Balances on the Aged Creditors over five months, to be investigated cleared if not required.
4. Selected statement rec’s to be completed by the end of the first week of each month.
5. Submit query lists to the Team Leader for review.
6. PIPS/POS queries to be reconciled to the statement and Invoices removed as appropriate.
7. Liaise with SCC departments in order to authorise invoices/credit notes for payment.
8. Liaise with suppliers to get copy invoices/credit notes to support the next available payment.
9. Raised queries on Task Manager and see that all tasks are cleared weekly.
10. Escalate queries to the Team Leader as necessary.
11. Agree work plans with Team leader prior to taking annual leave
12. Ensure that suppliers use the central email address for submitting invoices.
13. Produce the month end payments in line with the timetable issued by the Team Leader.
14. Complete supplier appraisal/issues capture by the 15th of each month.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge
• Accounts Payable experience in a B2B environment
• A good understanding of all Accounts Payable processes and practices
• Excellent telephone communication skills
• Experience in resolving queries by direct communication both internally and externally.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team Player