ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
We are SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is Europe’s leading IT Solutions and Services provider. We deliver cutting edge Information Technology systems and services to both commercial and public sector organisations throughout the UK. Our Accounts Payable team processes and pays in excess of 170k invoices pa with a value of nearly £700m. We are looking for a dynamic and forward looking individual to join our Finance team
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will be responsible for specific suppliers as well as managing the supplier onboarding process
- Experienced with 3 way matching, stock transactions, reconciling key high volume supply chain accounts
- Manage and resolve invoice queries and issues as they arise
- Build effective relationships with the suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Point of escalation for Accounts Payable queries
- Deputise for Team Leader in their absence
- Use workflow controls to manage the supplier account creation process
- Champion new software and processes as they are introduced
- Detailed Accounts Payable knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to use applications to work and communicate remotely
- Team Leader/Supervisor skills and experience desirable
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Excel, as a tool, can analyse and match data
- Able to work off your own initiative
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to establish themselves in a key role within the Finance team and to make a significant contribution to planned projects.
The Recruitment team look forward to hearing from you.
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.